Vitakraft Vita Smart Sugar Glider
Vitakraft's Vita Smart for Sugar Gliders is a premium high-biodiversity food blend formulated specifically for your sugar glider. This animal protein and mealworm food includes a blend of vegetables and fruit juices, making it both a healthy and tasty option for your pet. Free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, this food is the perfect addition to your household collection of sugar glider accessories! Supplement Vita Smart with sugar glider treats to make for one happy pet.
- High-Protein Sugar Glider Food: This Specie-Specific Food For Sugar Gliders Is Made With Animal And Insect Proteins To Keep Your Small Pet Healthy, Happy, And Full Of Energy.
- Full Of Flavor: With 5 Fruit Juices (Apple, Apricot, Cherry, Kiwi, Mango) Plus Honey, Papaya, And Lots Of Vegetables, This Food Blend Will Have Your Sugar Glider Coming Back For More.
- Nutrient Fortified: With Added Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Niacin, And Riboflavin.
- Supports Small Pet Health: Fortified Probiotics Support Healthy Digestion, And A Sprinkle Of Antioxidant-Rich Cranberries Helps Keep Your Pet Sugar Glider's Immune System Strong.
- Only The Good Stuff: Free Of Artificial Colors, Flavors, And Preservatives.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
The average sugar glider will consume around 1 ounce of pelleted food per day. Due to the complexities of their diet, we encourage you to consult with an exotic pet veterinarian for guidance on the ideal daily balance of Vita Smart & supplemental fresh foods for your glider’s unique dietary needs. Fresh drinking water should always be available to your pet. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Feeding Oat Meal, Porcine Meal, Cereal Food Fines, Poultry Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Ground Flax Seed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Meal, Ground Celery, Ground Parsley, Ground Bell Peppers, Ground Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharide, Ground Corn, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Honey, Shrimp Meal, Dehydrated Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp Meal, Apple Juice, Apricot Juice, Cherry Juice, Kiwi Juice, Mango Juice, Ground Papaya, Wheat Germ Meal, Guar Gum, Ground Carrots, Salt, Ground Rolled Oats, Magnesium Oxide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Mealworms, Orange Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Beta Carotene, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Yeast Culture, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite.
- Crude Protein (min) 25%
- Crude Fat (min) 6%
- Crude Fiber (max) 6%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 2.3%
- Calcium (max) 2.8%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.8%
- Vitamin A (min) 12,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 3,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 250 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.2%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 30,000 CFU/g
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, A. oryzae)
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233345161
- Weight: 28 oz